I LOVE a good holiday gift exchange. I have already been to one white elephant gift party and am going to another one this coming weekend. The only hard part for me is always coming up with a good present to bring. I always want to find something that will actually be enjoyed, not just fill someone’s junk drawer. Below, I have rounded up a list of ideas for what you can bring to your next gift exchange party.
- Christmas Candle- I brought a Christmas candle to my party last weekend and it ended up getting stolen three times! You can’t go wrong with a good Christmas scent during this season, and who doesn’t love the warm glow of candles?
- Fuzzy Socks- I LOVE fuzzy socks, and if I happen to see someone open a package with them, you better believe it that I am going to keep an eye on that package to steal if I get a chance.
- Lotions and Body Wash- this one is a little bit more risky in my book, some people don’t like certain scents of body wash and lotion, but if you go with a good warm vanilla scent or some other neutral one, it is almost certain to be a winner!
- Candy- seriously, who does not love a box or basket of candy? Especially if it is chocolate?
- Gift Card- if you don’t have time to come up with a cute gift idea, a gift card to Starbucks or a local restaurant is a good backup idea that will still be appreciated.
- Christmas Cookie Cutters- most people love to make Christmas cookies, so why not bring cute cookie cutters that they can use year after year?
- Hot Chocolate Mix and Mug- This makes a cute little gift idea, and you could even add marshmallows and a big bow!
- Snack Basket- you can buy a basket and tie a big bow around it and fill it with popular snacks and candies.
- Christmas Movie- Everyone loves a good Christmas movie, so buy your favorite Christmas movie and add some popcorn and maybe a cute fuzzy blanket and socks for a fun movie basket!
- Ugly Christmas Sweater- Go buy the ugliest oversized Christmas sweater you can find, the person who opens this will get a good laugh and be able to wear it to the rest of their parties during the season!
What are some of you favorite things to bring to a White Elephant Christmas party? Like I mentioned above, I have another one this coming weekend, so stay tuned to Instagram to see the special gift I have planned for that party!