In honor of the Christmas season, I decided to share my Christmas bucket list today. Christmas is my most favorite season of the year, so is basically goes without saying that I love all of the fun activities and traditions that come with this time of year. I would love to know what is on your bucket list for this season, so please comment below with what you want to make sure you do this year!
- Read Maggie’s Miracle- Maggie’s is my all time favorite Christmas story. I discovered it when I was thirteen and have read it every Christmas since. It is the sweetest story and if you haven’t read it I can’t recommend it enough!
- Go Look At Christmas Lights- Can you really have celebrated Christmas if you haven’t gone to look at lights?
- Go On A Horse Drawn Carriage Ride- We don’t get enough snow where I live to be able to do a ride in a one horse open sleigh, but there is a nearby shopping center that does free carriage rides every Friday and Saturday leading up to Christmas, so I definitely plan on going on one.
- Sip Homemade Hot Chocolate While Watching Christmas Movies- No need to explain this one, the title says it all. 😉
- Watch White Christmas- This is my most favorite Christmas movie of all time, and if I am being totally honest, probably just my favorite movie period. It has everything, a sweet story line, hilarious moments that leave you laughing, gives you all the feels (I even sometimes cry during it, and I NEVER cry) and a beautiful love story. Definitely all the ingredients for a perfect movie.
- Go To a Christmas Party- Christmas Parties are so much fun, so I definitely plan on going to as many as I can. I love the festive spirit and spending time with dear family and friends.
- Read the Christmas Story With My Family- every year before we open our Christmas presents my dad gathers the family together and we all read the Christmas story. I love starting Christmas remembering what it is all truly about.
- White Elephant Gift Exchange- I cannot WAIT to go to a white elephant Christmas party. I figured out the PERFECT gift last year and can’t wait to put the idea to use this year!!!!
- Decorate Gingerbread Houses- I have never decorated a gingerbread house before, so I bought a kit this year and can’t wait to do it with my sisters. Expect a post on that!
- Play Christmas Music On The Piano- I enjoy playing the piano, and Christmas music is always my favorite music to play
- Make Cinnamon Rolls- I don’t know why, but I always love cinnamon rolls at Christmas. While they are good anytime during the year, they are always extra good at Christmas.