This week on the blog I am sharing my fall bucket list with you. It is still so warm these days, but on Tuesday it is supposed to FINALLY give us some fall weather here in Kansas. In the mean time though, I am still rocking shorts and dresses trying to find creative ways to make them appear to have a fall flair. Anyways, lets get on to the fun stuff, my fall bucket list!
- Corn Maze– I LOVE corn mazes and am hoping to go to one in the next couple of weeks with a group of friends, I’ll try to document for all of you.
- Carve Pumpkins– I carved my first ever pumpkin last fall and LOVED it, I definitely hope to make it a part of my yearly traditions.
- Camp Fire– growing up we used to always go to a friends house and eat smore’s next to the camp fire and go on hay rack rides and I’d love to do this again! Which leads me to the next item on my list…
- Hay Rack Ride– they have hay rack rides at the corn maze I enjoy going to and I definitely plan on riding it this year.
- Eat S’mores– I don’t think this one even needs an explanation, just like the next…
- Eat Apple Pie– I’m not a pumpkin pie person (please don’t kill me, I know, it is so un-American) but on the flip side I seriously love my apple pie. Like, for real, don’t get between me and my apple pie, lol.
- Make Pumpkin Bread– my mom has made pumpkin bread every fall since I was young and I want to try my hand at it this year, so stay tuned to my Instagram and I’ll let ya know how it goes.
- Go to a Haunted House– ok, quick disclosure, I do NOT like creepy things, but there is a smaller haunted house in some old barns and a silo I have gone to for the past couple years that I love. I know the actors and actresses, so I actually just enjoy it instead of being scared. I know, not the normal reason to go, but it works for me.
- Go to an Apple Orchard– I’ve never been to one before and after seeing several peoples adventures at them I now really want to go myself!
- Pumpkin Patch– I went when I was little as well as when I was a preschool teacher with my class, but I’d really like to go now with a group of friends and experience it as an adult!
What is on your fall bucket list? I’d love to hear your plans and any ideas that I could add to mine! Happy fall!
P.S. I love my bracelet in this post. Traveling is something I love doing and for years now I’ve been trying to find a fun way to collect mementos of all the places I have been. My mom has a spoon collection and while I liked that idea, I wanted something that was uniquely me. I finally settled on collecting charms from each country I have been too. It’s still a work in progress, but I am slowly collecting a my charms and am loving wearing this bracelet as it represents the adventures I have been on.